Journal Entry: Mon Oct 17, 2011, 2:01 AM
So I've started watching anime on a regular basis again, mainly due to P4A. Here are the series I've seen so far:
♦ Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
- very interesting so far. the AGE system seems pretty badass. i'm definitely watching this. aside from the fact that Flit, Emily, Yurin and Dique are children, i have no qualms about this series.
♦ Phi Brain Kami no Puzzle
- it's entertaining. not excellent, but not bad either.
♦ Mirai Nikki
- not reading the manga, and i like it so far. might pick up the manga after the anime ends though, or something. it seems to be a good old suspense anime/manga, so i'm not very eager to hasten my heart rate. still, i'll be watching this weekly.
♦ Persona 4 The Animation
- pretty faithful, and I definitely can't complain about the art of the fight scenes. I think they're hurrying up to get the plotsauce out of the way first before they slow down and tackle the social links. at that point, i hope they do increase the animation quality of the daily life parts, since those look dead compared to the battle ones.
- kinda weird and slow at the first episode, but since it's Bones and Seiji Mizushima and Sho Aikawa, who made my beloved Fullmetal Alchemist first anime, i'm giving it another 2 or 3 episodes to see how good it is. hopefully it picks up after the bulky character introductions in the first ep.
♦ Guilty Crown
- The animation and the art were topnotch so far. The songs were pretty good too, and it seems quite interesting. It reminds me of Code Geass too much in the first episode though, and i'm not sure if that's a bad thing.
♦ Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
- my brain melted.
Listening to: A Thousand Dreamers - One Piece Cast